Sunday, August 14, 2016

Weekend Style: Lilly Pulitzer Walsh Shorts + Tank + Heels

           

Hi loves! I am wearing one of the outfits that I originally bought to wear while on vacation last month. I love the color combinations on these shorts because they are all some of my favorite colors, but they are also calming! As for the heels I bought these probably 4 years ago and only wore them once and while I was in my office looking for a pair of heels to wear with them I remembered that I had these.

Walsh shorts Lilly Pulitzer here| Heels Shoe Dazzle (old)| Tank American Rag here| Bracelets "Andy" Kendra Scott here | Kendra Scott Danielle earrings here| Kendra Scott Rayne necklace here| Bangle House of Harlow 1960 Illuminating rectangle cuff in white here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Taurus


















No comments:

Post a Comment