Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekend Style Report: Winter Wear In Hotter Climates

Hi loves! So I am guessing you can tell by my title what I am going to be discussing. I was supposed to be cold the weekend, but it wasn't, which was a bummer. I myself was skeptical that it would be so I opted for a lighter scarf instead of a blanket scarf. Its now mid January and we have had maybe 5 cool days here in south Florida. I have all these cute winter clothes I bought, but I am not sure winter will ever arrive!

If you live in an area where it doesn't really get cool or cold, but want to partake in the winter fashions scarves are great for that! Some other items I like to incorporate are faux leather jackets, sweaters with breathable fabric, and boots. All of these items scream winter, but you won't be outside sweating your butt off trying to stay on trend.This off the shoulder tee is from Just Fab is perfect for layering since the fabric isn't thick. By adding a simple scarf or jacket you can achieve a "winter look" .

Top Just Fab here| DL 1961 Jeans here| heels Jimmy Choo Abel here| scarf (old) similar here| sunnies Express here|.

*Wearing Color Pop Lady Matte Lipstick










No comments:

Post a Comment