Sunday, October 4, 2015

September 2015 Fabletics haul: Signs of Spring Collection


This months Fabletics review is pretty cool. I fell in love with this Bombay blue color because I love jewel tones. My favorite item from this months collection was the Temecula vest because it is so comfortable to wear while running errands. I actually wore "South Beach" when I went to my photoshoot in LA in April. Although I don't have a direct photo of the back of the vest, you can see that it is open and netted. This is great for working out because its going to keep you relatively cool.

The next item that is different and my favorite would be the Bordeaux Jumpsuit. I actually purchased this jumpsuit to wear and not to work out in. This jumpsuit is incredibly soft, comfortable, and sexy in my opinion. I love how the back is cut so low. I would 100% purchase this item in additional colors if that option was available.

The other items shown are all the same items I have previously reviewed just in different colors. They are all personal favorites and I literally have multiple pairs of the salar capris and oula tanks in multiple colors. The only item that seems to be made differently would be the wrap tee. Its shorter then the original which came out in February.



South Beach
Salar Capri
Samana Sports Bra
Temecula Vest



Arches
Suva run shorts in the dye
Berlin Tank (white)


North Park
Bordeaux Jumpsuit
Sevan Bandeau
A similar jumsuit is still available on the website called Clubhouse Beach.





These capris are currently on sale 40% off here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment