Saturday, October 17, 2015

Annual Jazz Festival: Dance Inspired OOTD

Hi loves! Today was the annual Jazz Festival in Clearwater; Hubby and I have been patrons for about 4 years now. The headliner was Sheryl Crow who I like a lot (a few songs) anyhow, I usually wear something comfortable like a maxi dress. Today I had one of those "I don't have anything to wear" moments and remembered I bought this outfit to wear and not to work out in. Last month Fabletics came out with a dance inspired line and there were two outfits that I loved, but like I said only to wear casually. This outfit was perfect for sitting in the grass on a blanket for several hours listening to music. The top kept me pretty warm which was great because I anticipated that it would get cold since we were by the beach. I hope you all are having a great weekend!


Full outfit Fabletics "Ankara" here| Sandals Just Fab here|.

Wearing Urban Decay Lipstick: Matte Revolution in Matte After Dark.














No comments:

Post a Comment