Casual Tulle in the City

 Hi loves! TGIF! Today I had a chance to wear a tulle midi skirt! This actually is my first tulle midi skirt ever. I had a great time at a new restaurant in St. Pete that had lots of gluten free options! I have not had hibachi anything in over 2 years and it was so tasty! Today I am also trying out all new makeup for the first time and I will be demoing and reviewing later this summer.

*Wearing MAC Sushi Kiss with Cargo lipgloss in Rio.

*Hair in a wash and go (tutorial will be available Monday.

T-shirt Zara (in store)| Tulle Skirt Daily Look here| Heels Lulus here| Pearls Honora Helzburg similar here|.
















Complimentary Ice Cream incased in rice flour (GF)

hubby's food (not GF)

My food (GF and amazing!)

Popular posts from this blog

The Husband Tag

October Fabletics Collection: Dream Catchers