Saturday, June 13, 2015

Some of My Favorite Things: Window Pane Blazer + Tulip Skirt + Grid Heels

                                   

Hi loves! Today's blog post is composed of some of my favorite things. This blazer makes the perfect match with this skirt. However, it is way too hot here in Florida for me to wear this outside, but it may be workable in less humid cities for others who may be interested.

    I have always loved window pane or grid print so that was my first favorite choice. Next, the blythe blouse. The blythe blouse was singlehandedly one of the best investments I made when I first started blogging. The bright colors they were made in always just give me a ray of happiness & I love that they are silk. Lastly, this cute skirt; which is fairly new. I don't have any skirts like this and its fun and flirty.

Window Pane Blazer Express (old)| Tulip Skirt Just co Just Fab here| Grid Heels Marta Just Fab here| Blythe blouse J.Crew (sold out)|.

*Wearing Mary Kay lipstick in Really Red




















No comments:

Post a Comment