Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Print Dress + Button Up Blouse + Booties + A Peacoat

Tuesday my loves! I was so busy today and had to do my pictures at the end of the day. How many of you wish it were Friday already? I know I am! Its hubby's 30th birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with him!!! While I have had time to plan out this outfit I have not had a chance to even think about what I am wearing Friday. 

So on to the outfit. I never knew I loved coats as much as I do. Flash back to when I bought my first coat (in high school). I was so over the moon, I slept in it several times and my dad caught me and said he was going to take the coat from me if I did not stop sleeping in it. On to my next coat: It was on sale for 10$ and I wanted it so badly despite the fact that it was not my size. I wore an XS coat for about a year even though it was not my size and my family teased me and called me Olive Oil. So, with that all being said, my favorite place to buy winter coats is New York & Co. They always have great coats for a good price every year. I especially loved this one because it was a double breast pea coat with a hood. How great is that?!

Coat New York & Co (old)| Blouse J. Crew here| Kitten Head Dress HM (old) similar here| Skinny belt Asos similar here| Booties Altuzarra (sold Out)| Tights Oasap here|.















No comments:

Post a Comment