Sunday, February 22, 2015

Febuary Fabletics Review: High Intensity Print Collection (Barcelona, Aruba & Belize)

This is probably my favorite print from all of the collections. This one came out in July. It has all of my favorite colors so I bought as much of this print as I could. With this collection I got pieces here and there so I did not buy any full outfits at once. You will see a lot of corresponding pieces that make full outfits for example the Oula tank which I picked up as a daily deal for 9.95$







I love every piece in this collection so that makes for a very easy review! One thing I do want to say is that the Oula tank is one of the softest and most comfortable tanks that I have purchased from Fabletics ( I have three). This tank wicks sweat well and does not get stretched out.




suki bike shorts

Belize
Carmo Skirt
*Ayni Sports Bra
*Oula Tank wearing purple aventura

Aruba 
Lima Capri
Oula Tank in green


Barcelona
Miri Tank
Sevan Sports Bra*wearing black doon
Lima Capri*wearing purple salar leggings

Suki shorts and twist tee (bought separately.















No comments:

Post a Comment