Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekend Style Report: Venetian Lace Skirt + Tank top

Happy Sunday everyone!!! This weekend I tried to keep it very low key. No dinner dates, no festivals, just relaxation! I always get dressed up on Sunday though for service (which is why I always blog this day) and have some fun. This weekend I got a chance to do some cooking. Some old recipes and some new. I love just getting in the kitchen and experimenting! Most often when I am in a laid back mood I do like to wear stylish clothes, but keep it simple. When I saw these tanks at Zara I knew that they would be perfect for just that.


Venetian Lace Skirt Daily Look here also love this one here| Stretch tank top here| Hanger necklace Jewelmint here| heels Just Fab here|.

Wearing MAC Gunner from the Nasty Gal Collection.
Hair Lottabody Wash and Go (info coming later this week for products and tutorial).

                           













No comments:

Post a Comment