Thursday, November 6, 2014

Duck Face Selfie: Cropped Blouse+Jogger Pants

Hi loves! OK, let me explain this title real quick. While I was taking these pictures these ducks were about to rush me. They were quacking and plotting on me the entire time and I was scared. I thought the ducks were cute though, but since I was essentially taking selfies I decided to name this blog post after the piece of artwork (that I saw earlier in the year at the St.Pete Museum of Fine Arts) that bears its namesake.

Today I am wearing jogging pants; I have gotten so much use from these pants they are fabulous! They are comfortable, stylish, and versatile. If you haven't invested in a pair yet I highly recommend them. 

In this blog post I am sporting a new hairstyle. I am working on editing the video for next Monday ;-).

Top H&M (in store)| Jogger pants New York and Co. similar here| Heels Just Fab Zhara here| Earrings Geometric Shift Jewelmint here|.


























No comments:

Post a Comment