Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Style Report: Sunny Sunday Midi Skirt+Blouse

Hi loves! Its been a great weekend so far! This may be the last of my hot pink (and hot colored) outfits for a little while since it is October. I spent a few hours Friday pulling clothes for Fall and Winter in the appropriate colors. I do this every season change and I have a video here and here, which details how to build a wardrobe for the new season on a budget. Its still in the 90's here, but I am excited because I never used to get into Fall and Winter styles since I pretty much can wear shorts and mini skirts all year long.

Top New York & Co (old)| Necklace Jewelmint here| Jacquard Midi Skirt lulus here| Sunglasses Lulus here (may come back in stock)|Bracelets "Mod Bangles" Jewelmint here|Heels Fairfield (LUXE) Justfab here|.
















No comments:

Post a Comment