Friday, September 26, 2014

OOTN: Vintage Inspired Dress

Hi loves! So, this is the dress I searched Zara for while in Manhattan. I had to visit 3 different Zara's & the one in Soho had the dress, but I had to keep checking the store. I was pretty "over the moon" when I found it and it was only 34.99 on sale.

 I was saving this dress for a special occasion and tonight was perfect because I got some amazing news today that was cause for a celebration.

 I was in quite a rush & forgot my belt, other than that, I loved this look. This particular dress actually inspired me to search for vintage items online because I realized I really like dresses & skirts that are full. I often peruse the vintage section at my local consignment store, but have never make any purchases.

Tropical Dress Zara (sold out online, but may still be in stores) also similar here| Necklace Jewelmint "La Scala" & Rachel Emerald earrings here|Clutch Uptown Lace here| Heels Taesha Just Fab here|



















No comments:

Post a Comment