Sunday, September 14, 2014

Shorts Suit +Animal Print Flats

Hi loves! I wore this outfit to the kickoff of Tampa Fashion Week --fashion show at International Plaza--. I was excited to finally find a good reason to wear this necklace after several years of having it. Unfortunately, it started raining before I could get any pictures outside. We have about a week left of summer so I'm going to keep calm and carry on. 

My hair is in wearable twists you can find the tutorial here. I am hoping to have the twists in for at least two weeks then transition to a bomb twistout. I am.taking a much needed styling break after last week's hair disaster. I have always loved the look of braids/twists and I can't wait for mine to be longer in a shrunken state.

Suit H&M conscious collection (old) |Black cami J.Crew Factory here| necklace "Desert Rose" & Mod bangles & Sorbet 60's bangles Jewelmint here| flats Just Fab Lawrence here |Clutch Just fab here|.

















No comments:

Post a Comment