Thursday, July 17, 2014

New York City: Trip to The Met: Wide Leg Jeans + Graphic Tank


Another rainy day in NYC, how about that! Today I got to visit the Metropolitan Museum with my sole sister Andrea (awesome) and I wore this outfit. I was praying I could make it through the day without getting my white jeans dirty but alas on the subway back to my hotel, they got dirty. LOL. Anyhow, This was a super comfy outfit that I thought would be classy enough for a museum. The exhibit was awesome and I had a great time. It did not even start raining until we got there. I know, we were lucky!

I did tape a get ready with me video for my hair and makeup. Since it is raining and will be for most of the week, I decided to leave my twists in.

Graphic tank H&M here|Wide leg jeans Just Fab here| Station necklace (old) similar here| earrings Just Fab "luck out" here| Heels Alcee Just Fab here|.















No comments:

Post a Comment