Saturday, February 15, 2014

Peter Pilotto For Target Haul Featuring Web Exclusives

Hi guys! I was so excited when my items came in Saturday that I filmed the video immediately. These colors are so refreshing! It makes me wish that it was spring right now!!! With that being said I can not wait to style these pieces. I also cant wait to see how everyone else makes pieces of the collection their own.

In retrospect, I do wish I had bought the jacquard dress, the blue and white pencil skirt, the playsuit, and the crop top in black and white. Frankly, I bought a lot and I just could not go all in like that without feeling a bit out of control lol. But those are some beautiful pieces that I would have loved to add to my collection!

I cant wait for the next Target collaboration! I hope you all enjoy the video!



Sleeveless Green Dress Floral here

*Red Shirt Dress Floral here and in blue here

Purple Floral Bodycon dress here

Blue and Green Swim Cover Up here

*Swim Bustier Green and Blue here

*Swim Bikini Bottoms in Green and Blue here

*Red Floral Belted Dress here

Blue & White Colorblock Cardigan here

*Denotes web only items

No comments:

Post a Comment