Thursday, November 14, 2013

YouTube Natural Hair Product Haul from Sally's Beauty Supply




I am in no way a product junkie. I usually only buy new products once I run out. I was looking forward to finishing out some of my lesser liked hair products because I really wanted to try something new! I was happy to find that the sally's beauty supply near me has a larger selection of products for natural hair. So large that they moved them!

So as stated in the video here are the pH balances of the As I am Products from their website.
As I Am® Cleansing Pudding+pH 4.50
As I Am® Coconut CowashCleansing ConditionerpH 5.50
As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive ConditionerpH 5.50
As I Am® Leave-In ConditionerpH 5.50
As I Am® Curling JellypH 4.50
As I Am® Twist Defining CreampH 6.50
As I Am® Double Butter CreampH 5.50
As I Am® Moisture MilkpH 5.00
As I Am® Coco Shea SpraypH 5.50
As I Am® Smoothing GelpH 5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment