Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mad About Plaid

I bought this suit about 10 months ago from H&M with the intentions of wearing it on the first day of a new job. Since then I had realized at the time I have no use for this suit and it just sat in my closet. I love this plaid prints that H&M uses. If you shop there you will notice they use the same prints every fall so you can mix and match these plaid pieces. I bought a similar woolen skirt there over 2 years ago and last year they had it there again along with this suit. So, I was inspired by this suit to wear to a new job and when that did not happen I returned to the drawing board. I realized that this suit (especially since it has tapered legs) would be great with some boots. Especially riding boots. 



Bag Just Fab here
Riding Boots Avanthi Just Fab here

Necklace Jewelmint

blouse J.Crew Blythe in Alabaster here
Plaid Suit H&M (you can probably find it in the store)



No comments:

Post a Comment