Friday, August 16, 2013

Girls Night In OOTD

Hi loves! So, tonight was my quarterly Just Fab party themed Girls Night In hosted by my cousin. I put this outfit together months ago and was waiting for the right opportunity to wear it. Tonight was just that. A hot summer night which was perfect for a bra top and mini skirt.
The party was so much fun. I am glad to have met and hung out with such a wonderful group of ladies!






Bra Top Topshop similar here
Skirt Zara similar here
Heels Bel Air in Nude Just Fab here
Bag Icon in Peach Just Fab here
Earrings Jewelment Debutant








6 comments:

  1. You always look so pretty! Love how you styled the crop top. Hope you have fun on your girl's night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, those shoes! love that top, and as always I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv'n this look, such a classy classy laday, freakn luv your style...

    ReplyDelete