Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mini MAC Haul for FALL Lip Colors

So I went to Mac today with the goal of getting a tangerine colored lipstick. Was I in luck. I found this wonderful color which looks great on my skin tone. It is in between tangerine and dark pink. I finished it off with my own Dazzle glass in "Get Rich Quick". I Also needed a dark mauve lip liner for the lipstick I already had so I am excited to see how it looks later this week. And the stippling brush. That brush is way to costly, but its good. Luckily I had a % off coupon (at Dillard's) which was good for the Mac store. As you know I love fall and so I went on a fall nail polish haul. Now, lipsticks. Hope you try these colors out!!


from left to right| Stipling Brush, Soar Lip Liner, Lasting Sensation Lip Liner, Spiked Eyebrow pencil, and lipstick in Sandy B
Mac Lipstick in Sandy B found here. And Lip Liner in Lasting Sensation found here.

Get The Look


MAC Cosmetics lip makeup / MAC Cosmetics lip makeup / MAC Cosmetics / MAC Cosmetics lip makeup / MAC Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment