Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get Ready with Me! (Neon Moto Jacket)



Hi loves! So I wore this outfit on the first day I was in Washington D.C. however I had on a different tank top and it occurred to me that this tunic from Daily look would look much better with it. Anyhow, with that being our first day we spent 3 hours walking in the airport and navigating the Metro. Needless to say I wore these shoes for three hours and guess what!? They were incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in! I loved it! Anyway, since we were so busy that day I didn't get a chance to record or take photos. This is by far one of my favorite outfits! Hope you all enjoy it also!
Narcissa Pumps Just Fab

Arm Candy Forever 21| Clutch Forever 21


Moto Jacket Forever 21

Levis 535 skinny jeans Macy's


Tunic from Daily Look

2 comments: